Than you for visiting Rock Easy!
We accept the following payments:
The Snappi� Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
NOTE: This product is designed to be operated by persons OVER the age of 12.
EXTRA SAFETY FEATURE!
The Snappi� fastener underwent a �makeover� in 2006. The basic shape and function remains the same, the only change being that the rings at the end of each leg have been replaced with a solid piece embossed with the Snappi� logo and a crescent-shaped loop at the end of each leg, which gives the Snappi� this EXTRA SAFETY FEATURE.
When the Snappi� fastener is not in use, fold the loop over the back of the Snappi� end to fit over the teeth of the white grip. This acts as a barrier and prevents the sharp teeth from being exposed. These loops are NOT to be pulled on when attaching the Snappi� fastener to the diapers. When attaching the Snappi�, hold onto the solid part of the tab.
WARNING: Keep all Snappi� fasteners out of children�s reach when not in use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Snappi� fasteners must be used responsibly, and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the Snappi� fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi� to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi� to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi� in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi� is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi� is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi� 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi�, hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. So,
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right,
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
In other words, the Snappi� fastener should go from a �T� shape to a �Y� shape.
By following these instructions, the Snappi� should be secure and the diaper will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi� fastener.
Snappi�s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi� to hook into. They DO NOT work well with tightly woven diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi� fastener with your baby�s diaper.
2. Keep out of children�s reach when not in use!
3. Do NOT use a Snappi� fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo their cover and take off their diaper and/or clothes.
4. Do not use your Snappi� for longer than 6 months.
5. Do not leave your Snappi� lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi�.
CARE: Clean your Snappi� in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
Any tear in the Snappi� can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard.
Do not cut your Snappi� as this could create weak spots in your Snappi�.
Do not pull on the side strips of the Snappi� when attaching it, as this can cause them to break. These strips serve as a safety feature only, as explained above. Use the flat tabs for leverage.
Inspect your Snappi� before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.